We only use beautifully ripe berries ready to burst
Belvoir Fruit Farms’ pleasingly purple Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial is bursting with the flavour of freshly pressed blueberries and plump, ripe blackcurrants, creating a rich yet crisp, fruity blend of juices. Best of all, these fruits are healthily high in anthocyanins.
Where to buy?
What people say
‘I normally never do this, but having been an avid fan for the last two years, I thought I should let you know how much I love your cordials, especially the elderflower one. I drink several glasses every single day and while you may think I would grow tired of it, I don’t. It brings moments of sheer pleasure that I look forward to and have been for the last two years since discovering your cordials. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for bringing me such daily bliss and keep doing what you are doing!’
I am writing to say how amazingly pleased I am with your products. I have tried and tested many cordials but yours are by far the best made. I buy your Blackcurrant and your ginger cordials all the time (I have so many bottles my mum calls it an unhealthy obsession, but i think it’s perfectly healthy!). My Kitchen cupboard is full of your products. Your drinks are so smooth and the bottle and label is such a well-thought out design!
‘We love Belvoir Fruit Farms’ new thirst-quenching pressés and cordial, and we love the shapes of the bottles they come in – but what we love even more is that a splash of Elderflower Cordial is a perfect partner to … Champagne!’
Essentials, May 2009
Recipes and cocktails
- Blueberry & Blackcurrant Beef Fillet with Celeriac Slaw
- Beef Pie with Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial by Englishmum.com
- Black Forest Gateau Roulade by Lisa Faulkner
- Fruity Rocky Road by Lisa Faulkner
- Merry Berry Steam Pudding by Bake Off runner-up, Ian Cumming
- Summer Pudding
- Belvoir Marinade for Lamb
- Make some lollies with the kids
- Blueberry, Blackcurrant and Apple Cobbler
- Blackcurrant Fool with Lavender shortbread
- Blueberry Tiramisu
- Blueberry, Blackcurrant and Apple Cranachan
- Blueberry Frangipane Tart
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Typical values per 100ml diluted 1 to 8 Energy kJ /kcal 89 / 21 Fat 0g of which saturates 0g Carbohydrate 5.2g of which sugars 4.9g Protein 0g Salt 0g
sugar, water, blueberry juice 10%, blackcurrant juice 9%, blueberry juice (from concentrate) 7%, citric acid.