Terms & conditions specific for this promotion
1. The prize is a selection of Emma Bridgewater and Belvoir drinks, including:
1 x Black Toast Glass carafe (worth £50)
1 x Black Toast Glass Water Pitcher (worth £60),
4 x Black Toast Glass Tumblers (worth £100)
1 x Black Toast Steel Tray
1 x bottle of Elderflower and Rose Presse 75cl
1 x Bottle of Cranberry Presse 75cl
1 x Bottle Cherry Presse 25cl
1 x Bottle Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial 50cl
1 x Rhubarb & Strawberry Cordial 50cl
2. There is no cash alternative.
3. The editor’s decision is final.
4. Prize is only open to UK winners.
5. Prize is non-transferable.
6. Entries close at midday on 31th May 2013.
Terms and Conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of and Belvoir Cordials and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
2. Entry is exclusively via http://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/monthly and follow the instructions on the website.
3. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
4. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
6.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk or during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
7. The Promoter, nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
8. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
9. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
10. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received by the closing date. The winner will be contacted individually, so please provide up-to-date contact details in the entry form.
13. Entrants agree to be bound by all the entry instructions, of which these terms and conditions form a part.
14. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury as a result of participation in this promotion or prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Belvoir website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to add, amend or alter these terms and conditions at its sole discretion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
19. The promoter is Belvoir Fruit Farms. Promoter address: Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Belvoir, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 1PB. Please do not send entries to this address.