During these unprecedented times, we want to show our appreciation to those who are going the extra mile to try and make the best of the situation. It’s so heart-warming to see people come together to support each other.
We want to show our support for the schools & teachers who are ploughing on, looking after children of key-workers, and guiding students through video-chats day after day.
We want you to tell us which school see’s the glass half full, which school has brought you a drop of kindness, and which school has filled you with pride!
We are asking you to nominate your chosen school and teacher, and tell us your reason for nominating, and what they’re doing to go above and beyond to help you or your children (or someone you know) right now. For those who nominate, their school is in with a chance of winning a case of Belvoir cordial to say thank you – we want to stock the staff-rooms of the UK!
This competition goes live on Facebook from Monday 13th April and will be selecting winners at random on Friday 17th April, and Friday 24th April. We look forward to reading all your positive stories 🙂
TopoftheGlass competition Full Terms & Conditions:
- (1) The Top of the Glass competition is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter(s), their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- (2) No purchase necessary however a valid Facebook account and internet access are required.
- (3) The competition closes at 23.59 GMT on 25th April 2020.
- (4) To Enter: Log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free) and go to Belvoir’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/belvoirfruitfarms and tell us, in the comments below the Top of the Glass posts, your nomination for which school and/or teacher is Top of the Glass and why, to be in with a chance of the nominated school/teacher winning a case of Belvoir cordial, to say thank you.
- (5) In entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter(s) without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year for promotion purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter(s) publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
- (6) All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- (7) A maximum of one prize can be won per nominated person/school.
- (8) All nominees must be 18 years or older
- (9) The Prize(s) will be chosen by Belvoir and Fruit Farms and are subject to product availability.
- (10) The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- (11) The Promoter(s) reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- (12) Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
- (13) Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter(s) during the Promotion will be put into a random draw.
- (14) Moderation: The Promoter(s) will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter: • contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter(s) or any brand partner; • includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.); • defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter(s) (including its partners); • promotes any political agenda.
- (15) Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via a message under their original entry post/ comment on Facebook within 2 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter(s) reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- (17) Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- (18) This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter(s) and not to Facebook, and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
- (19) The Promoter(s) cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- (20) The Promoter(s) or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter(s) or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- (21) By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- (22) If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter(s) reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- (23) If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter(s) and which prevents the Promoter(s) from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter(s) will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- (24) The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- (25) The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Bottesford, NG13 0DH.