A fragrant cordial full of fresh elderflowers picked from the organically grown elder that surrounds the Belvoir Fruit Farm
We’ve been making Elderflower Cordial for many years, created from our very own family recipe. This Organic Elderflower Cordial is made with pure organic ingredients – bags and bags of fresh elderflowers from around the Belvoir Fruit Farm – and absolutely no preservatives, flavourings or artificial nasties. Organic Elderflower Cordial is a wonderful alternative to alcohol, although a generous splash in white wine creates a terrific spritzer. Alternatively, add some to pep up a much-deserved gin & tonic.
Where to buy?
What people say
‘I normally never do this, but having been an avid fan for the last two years, I thought I should let you know how much I love your cordials, especially the elderflower one. I drink several glasses every single day and while you may think I would grow tired of it, I don’t. It brings moments of sheer pleasure that I look forward to and have been for the last two years since discovering your cordials. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for bringing me such daily bliss and keep doing what you are doing!’
“When you want to cool down in the sun, there’s nothing more refreshing than a chilled cordial. And Belvoir Fruit Farms’ 100% organic cordials, which come in six different flavours, hit the spot.”
Asda Magazine, June 2009
“Belvoir Fruit Farms’ organic cordials taste like you’ve made them from the hedgerow yourself.”
Style Magazine, November 2008
‘We love Belvoir Fruit Farms’ new thirst-quenching pressés and cordial, and we love the shapes of the bottles they come in – but what we love even more is that a splash of Elderflower Cordial is a perfect partner to … Champagne!’
Essentials, May 2009
“The best elderflower cordial you can buy, made in Rutland by Peverel Manners. The mass of fragrant flowers added tempers the sweetness. Also try Belvoir Elderflower Pressé.”
Telegraph Weekend, 26 June 2010
Recipes and cocktails
- Elder-scented Fruit Jelly
- Chocolate Roulade with Elderflower & Strawberries
- Elderflower and Raspberry Baked Apples
- Elderflower & Lemon Ice-cream in an Elderflower Ice Bowl
- Apple, Elderflower & Cinnamon Pudding
- Sophie Conran’s Elderflower Syllabub with Shortbread.
- Make some lollies with the kids
- Tingling elderflower sorbet
- Valentine Warner’s Elderflower and Raspberry Summer Trifle
- Gooseberry & Elderflower Fool
- Valentines Elderflower Cream Tartlets
- Valentines Elderflower & Gooseberry Jelly
- Elderflower and lemon drizzle cake
- Elderflower & Lime Cheesecake
- Elderflower Crème Pattissière
- Roasted Pears with Elderflower
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Typical values per 100ml diluted 1 to 10 Energy kJ /kcal 92 / 22 Fat 0g of which saturates 0g Carbohydrate 5.3g of which sugars 5.3g Protein 0g Salt 0g
sugar, water, fresh elderflowers 8%, real pressed lemon Juice (not from concentrate), citric acid.