We take pressed raspberry juice and blend it with freshly squeezed lemon juice to make this deliciously fruity cordial
Add one part Raspberry Lemon Cordial to eight parts still or sparkling water for a truly refreshing taste of summer with a fresh, citrusy zing. It’s perfect for garden parties or just for sipping while you relax in the sunshine – or, on a grey day, pour yourself a glass, close your eyes, and pretend you’re somewhere hot and sunny!
Where to buy?
What people say
‘We love Belvoir Fruit Farms’ new thirst-quenching pressés and cordial, and we love the shapes of the bottles they come in – but what we love even more is that a splash of Elderflower Cordial is a perfect partner to … Champagne!’
Essentials, May 2009
Recipes and cocktails
- Semolina & Raspberry Layer Cake with Raspberry & Lemon Syrup by Lisa Faulkner
- Poached Pear Frangipane Tart by Bake Off runner-up, Ian Cumming
- Raspberry and Coconut Cake by ‘Seasoned’ Cookery School
- Make some lollies with the kids
- White chocolate, raspberry & lemon cheesecake
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Typical values per 100ml diluted 1 to 8 Energy kJ /kcal 86 / 20 Fat 0g of which saturates 0g Carbohydrate 5.0g of which sugars 4.8g Protein 0g Salt 0g
sugar, pressed raspberry juice (28%), water, lemon juice 9%, freshly squeezed lemon juice 6%, citric acid.