200g of dried sour cherries and blueberries
90ml Belvoir Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial
297g can of condensed milk
100g each of dark and milk chocolate, finely chopped
30g of butter, softened
200g of digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
50g of mini marshmallows
100g of white chocolate, chopped
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Put the sour cherries and blueberries in a pan with the cordial and 30ml of water and bring to a simmer then remove from the heat and set aside to cool and soak for at least an hour.
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, and heat until just coming to a simmer, stirring. Put the dark and milk chocolate in a bowl with the butter and pour over the hot condensed milk.
- Stir until you have a smooth glossy mix.
- Strain the fruit, discarding any excess liquid, then add to the chocolate mix with the biscuits and mini marshmallows. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tip it into the lined baking tin and spread out with the back of a spoon. Melt the white chocolate, then drizzle it all over the surface. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours until solid. Cut into 16 squares and serve.