This boozy jelly is ideal for a romantic night in and can be made in advance.
Serves 0 Prep time Bake time
- 3 leaves of gelatine (or 9g powdered gelatine)
- 40g sugar
- 50g water
- 150g Pinot Grigio Blush
- 75g Belvoir Raspberry & Rose Cordial
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- Place the leaves of gelatine in a bowl of cold water, one at a time. Put the sugar and water in a pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, squeeze out the leaf gelatine and whisk into the syrup.
- Add in the Pinot Grigio Blush, Raspberry & Rose Cordial and lemon juice and mix well.
- Place several raspberries in the bottom of each of two wine classes and add enough jelly mix to just cover the raspberries. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Gently pour the rest of the jelly mix over the back of a spoon into the wine glasses and leave to set for several hours.
Garnish: Topped with fresh raspberries, pomegranate seeds and freeze dried raspberry pieces. Finished with a few mint leaves, enjoy!