Now that Spring seems to have arrived, and the nights are stretching out, here’s a quick and easy meal that the entire family can enjoy so you can spend more time enjoying the lighter evenings outside, and less time in the kitchen!
Serves 0 Prep time Bake time
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stem, chopped into 1cm lengths and bruised
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1tbs chopped coriander
- 60g Belvoir Lime & Lemongrass Cordial
- 400g diced chicken
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 packet of tortillas
- To make the marinade for the chicken: mix the lime juice and zest, garlic, lemongrass, chilli flakes, coriander and cordial in a bowl. Add the chicken and mix to ensure the chicken is coated in the marinade. Leave for approx 1 hour.
- Heat a little olive oil in the pan and add the diced chicken. Brown the pieces on each side and then add the rest of the marinade. Cook for approx 10 minutes over a medium heat and then add the peppers and red onion.
- Continue to cook for a further 5 minutes, then divide the chicken mix between warmed tortillas.