Win 1 of 3 Brilliant Baking Courses
This autumn, three lucky people will each win a place on a cookery course in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside, run by the lovely team at Seasoned. But this isn’t just any course. You’ll be getting your great British bake on, picking between four fabulous classes: Christmas Baking, Creative Baking, Baking Fundamentals and Perfect Pastry. And you’ll leave with lots of lovely recipes to recreate at home, for your favourite people.
- * = required
Taste of the season
Our deliciously fresh, floral Elderflower Cordial is the perfect sidekick when it comes to baking. It adds that wonderfully zingy ‘je ne sais quoi’ to pretty much everything. Add a dash to your lemon and poppyseed cake, use it to enliven a custard tart, or you could even sneak a spoonful into the batter, to modernise your madeleines.
Terms & conditions specific for this promotion
BELVOIR COOKERY COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
- Promotion Period: You can enter between 00.01 BST on 27th September 2017 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 6th November 2017.
- To Enter: Go to belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/a-prize-for-every-season/ and enter your full name, date of birth, email address and postal address to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: Three (3) winners will win 1x Cookery Course from Seasoned based around the theme of baking to support the Limited Edition ‘Drink, Bake, Eat’ Elderflower Cordial Label.
- Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Prize is for the winner only;
- The winners will be able to choose from one of the following courses:
- Christmas Baking: https://www.seasonedcourses.com/christmas-baking.
- Creative Baking: https://www.seasonedcourses.com/creative-baking-bread-cakes-pastry.
- Baking Fundamentals: https://www.seasonedcourses.com/baking-fundamentals.
- Perfect Pastry: https://www.seasonedcourses.com/perfect-pastry.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, Accommodation, food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
- The Prize must be booked and taken by 31st March 2018.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner in the form of a voucher;
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted within 2 working days of the closing date.
- The winners will be contacted within 3 working days of the draw date by email or phone and the winners must respond to initial contact within 7 days. In the event that the winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winners will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize.
- The winners’ names and counties will be made available on or after 5th January 2018 by going to: https://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/our-winners/
- By entering, the winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is: Belvoir Fruit Farms, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 0DH.