Win a luxe mini break and balloon ride!
What better way to celebrate summer than to take to the skies in a hot air balloon! This summer, you and a friend could win a trip to Bristol’s International Balloon Fiesta on Saturday 12th August, where you’ll be whisked away for a spectacular VIP balloon ride. To top it all off, you’ll also spend a luxurious night at the Hotel Du Vin in Bristol, which is set in a collection of beautiful, Grade II listed former sugar warehouses.
- * = required
And for runners-up…
If you miss out on the big prize, worry not. We’ve got one mixed case of our delicious cordials each for 20 lucky runners-up, so you’ll be all set for summer drinks parties. And don’t forget, we’ve got a bevy of brilliant cocktail recipes you can try.
Taste of the season
This heavenly little cocktail is so simple, yet so perfect on a hot summer’s day. Throw it together yourself, or come and try it at our stand at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta and other events this summer!
Terms & conditions specific for this promotion
BELVOIR HOT AIR BALLOON TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter between 00.01 BST on 2nd May 2017 and closes at 23.59 BST on 31st July 2017.
4. To Enter: Go to www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/a-prize-for-every-season/ and enter your full name, date of birth, email address and postal address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes:
a. Grand Prize: One winner will win 1x VIP Balloon Ride and 1 night break for 2 at Bristol International Balloon Fiesta on Saturday 12th August 2017.
b. Runner Up Prizes: 20 winners will each win 1x case of Belvoir Cordials (various flavours).
7. Additional Grand Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is for the winner and one guest only;
b. The Prize includes:
i. 1 day’s entrance to the VIP Members Enclosure at the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta for the winner and their guest.
ii. A VIP balloon ride (approx. 1 hour) at the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta 2017.
iii. 1 night’s stay, on the 12th August 2017, at a minimum 3* hotel sharing a standard room on a bed and breakfast basis.
iv. £200 travel allowance.
c. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
d. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services;
e. Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent unless accompanied by a parent or guardian;
f. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
g. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation besides the travel allowance, additional food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
h. Activities will vary depending on availability and weather conditions;
i. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
j. If the balloon ride can’t be taken due to weather conditions on Saturday 12th August 2017 the winner will be offered a voucher to take a hot air balloon ride on an alternative date with the hot air balloon operator within the next 12 months.
k. If the winner cannot attend the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta on Saturday 12th August 2017 the winner must contact the Promoter to arrange and alternative date and venue. The Prize must then be taken by 31st October 2017.
8. The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Runner up prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
11. The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted within 2 working days of the closing date.
12. The winners will be contacted within 24 hours of the draw date by email or phone and the winners must respond to initial contact within 24 hours. In the event that the winner has not responded within 24 hours of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
13. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winners will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize.
14. The winners’ names and counties will be made available on or after 12th August 2017 by going to: https://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/our-winners/
15. By entering, the winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
16. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
20. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
21. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
22. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is: Belvoir Fruit Farms, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 0DH